Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Long Live Daw Aung San Suu Kyi!

Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, Our Leader since 1988

Monday, July 23, 2007

Dway's Photo in 2002 Advertisement

...၂၀၀၂ခုႏွစ္တုန္းက ေဒြးရဲ႔ေၾကာ္ျငာတစ္ခုကပံုကို တင္ထားတာပါ...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Myanmar Movie Actor "Dway" Passed Away...

ျမန္မာရုပ္ရွင္သရုပ္ေဆာင္ အကယ္ဒမီ “ေဒြး” သည္
ဂ်ဴလိုင္လ ၁၁ ရက္ေန႔တြင္ ရုတ္တရက္ကြယ္လြန္

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Federrer and Venus Won the Wimbeldon Tennis Tournament 2007

Federrer won 5th Straight Time and Venus won 4 times in the Wimbeldon 2007.


Saturday, July 7, 2007

Warren Buffet said...

He says: " If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent."

Carlos Slim beat Bill Gates To be World Richest Man

Carlos Slim Helú Aglamaz (born January 28, 1940 in Mexico City) is a Mexican businessman.
Slim has a substantial influence over the telecommunications industry in Mexico and in much of the rest of Latin America as well.
He controls Teléfonos de México (Telmex), Telcel and América Móvil companies.
On July 3, 2007, a report by Mexican financial journalist Eduardo Garcia indicated that Slim's wealth had exceeded that of Microsoft founder Bill Gates, making him the world's wealthiest person. Recent gains in his shares in the America Movil group are largely responsible for his recent increase in wealth, boosting his fortune to an estimated 67.8 billion dollars compared with the estimated fortune of 59.2 billion dollars for Bill Gates.